Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I Want Is...

Dear Santa,

I've been (mostly) good. I started lots of projects and even finished a couple. I posted almost regularly on my blog (until November, when I dropped off the face of the earth). But look, I climbed back up, and I'm writing and posting and only procrastinating a little.

For Christmas, I'd like a little more focus. I'm doing my best with the one I have, but it's kind of slippery, and I lose it a lot. Maybe I just need a bigger one. Ooh, or maybe one with handles! Then I could hold on to it long enough to finish this workshop application, or work some more on one of these novels I've started.

Thanks!

Me


So that's it - my letter to Santa this year. I really need that focus I asked for. I've got a lot of projects that I want to FINISH next year, and I'll need focus to get them accomplished.

What would your letter to Santa look like this year?