Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2015!

This year is the future that Marty McFly went to in Back to the Future, how crazy is that? I hope everyone has a great year, full of all the fantastic things you could ever hope for. For myself, I am looking forward to a year of writing and submitting new work. I didn't do much of either last year, and I am sure that contributed to the - let's just call it weird - year I had last year. This year I'll do better.

To that end, I have a writing prompt all set for each week of the coming year. I will post one a week, first thing on Monday mornings. I'm also working on the Write 1 Sub 1 challenge again (see the icon and link to the right). If you need accountability to stick with your goals, I recommend it. I'll be writing weekly, but I chose the monthly challenge to be sure I meet my submission goals. That will also give me a large body of work to pull from to revise and send out next year, right?

What about you? What are your goals for this year?